Hello fellas, how is your task today?, still feeling a lot enough? It is normal for students having so much paper works to pass to their teachers. It is a part of the academic curriculum anyway that is why students need not to complain anything. One reason why they complain is because they cannot type fast. They need long time to finish a one-page document because they are only used of keying one finger to finish the whole document.
Well, it is a fact that not every one of us has the skillful hands that everyone is wanting, most especially when it has something to do with typing. Suppose you are already tired keying only our one finger to finish everything in your paper works, therefore if typing for just few sentences takes you twenty minutes, then you will be delighted with the tips below on how to learn to type fast.
It is just easy to learn how to type fast. The secret in here is to know the proper placement of the fingers on your keyboard and most especially constant practice.
There are 5 tips how to learn to type fast.
- Known fingers. Your two thumbs must be placed in the spacebar while your left fingers are placed on A, S, D, F. And your right fingers are placed on J, K, L, and the :/;. And when you are about to hit the key aside from the letters or punctuations that you have started, you must return them back to their original position each time. This procedure maybe awkward for you in the beginning but on the latter part you will be used to it and you will realize that this procedure is more comfortable, easy and less time will be consumed.
- You just have to concentrate and try as best as you can. Do not think that the keys will go to jump at you if you cannot make it to type fast using the proper keying on the keyboard. It is advisable also to memorize the keys appropriate on the finger that should be keying on the keyboard. You can start slow first for you to memorize everything until such time that you are already a fast typist.
- “Practice makes perfect!” That is really true in this matter. Practice a lot. You can test yourself on typing. You can type your favorite nursery rhymes or some few paragraphs of your favorite story then set yourself to develop your skill in typing.
- Try not looking at your finger when typing. The typing tutor can also help you to practice your skill and develop it.
- And now start to have some journal and diary of you, so you can practice and improve your skill in typing s fast.
Typing so fast is a big advantage to everyone not just because for the job but also it can save time and money if you are busy person that have a lot of tasks.